Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Prince (Sons of Encouragement)

Another book in the Sons of Encouragement series done! You know, while I am glad I have read this books, I'm not proud to include all of them in my challenge. Yes, they are quality fiction by a well known author, but they are, well... short.

I guess I feel like a terrible person for reading a novella when I should be reading literature or longer memoirs, but enough of that.

This is a book from the perspective of Jonathan, Saul's son and David's best friend. It was pretty interesting to see things from his perspective-- I guess I hadn't really thought about him being as caught in the middle of a battle that wasn't his (between his father and David).

Well, expect a longer, more vivacious book with a ravishing review tomorrow my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment