Saturday, June 2, 2012

Since Nobody is Perfect... How Good is Good Enough?

I have been sick this week. It started out just as a man voice on Tuesday, followed by a cough, followed by hacking up copious amount of green (GREEN!!!) phlegm at 530 am and not being able to go back to sleep. But I don't feel like reading when I'm sick, I just want to curl up in a little ball with someone with cold hands touching my eyeballs. Sickness brings out the needyness in me.

So, this book is very short. But very good! It's about heaven and what our culture thinks about getting into heaven, and was written pre-Love Wins. Andy Stanley is a great pastor and speaker. You should listen to some podcasts by him.

That being said, I'm still sick and I dreamed I ate gillyweed so that I could hide under water while people were trying to kill me, so I'm going to be done with the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment